[Gems in our Flowers] "Your Pick" Birthstone - Auction Design
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This is the listing for the pin design auction for the CUSTOM birthstone, painted by ChocolateRaisinFury (Venetia Easton) - handled by Alchemy Art. This one is FOR PROFIT and just a smalll addition to our series for fun :D. The resulting design will become the primary (or secondary) pin for the month chosen.
The second image is a reference to the style that the pin will come in - your pin will be a fully custom (new) design. It will feature any birthstone of your choosing.
This will be for a SHORTER duration. It will go for 5 days - ending on 2/7/2022 @ 7PM.
- The bidding for this pin design starts at $20 and goes up in increments of $2.
- There will be an auto-win for the pin design at $1000. This can be placed at any time. To do this, just set your bid to $1000 and it will automatically close the auction.
- The auctions will function like normal auctions - you can place ranges on what you’re willing to spend and have it auto-bid up to that amount in increments.
- The other two auctions are charity auctions - please see the April Birthstone and April Flower of the series if you'd like to participate!
- You obviously own your physical meows, but we retain the rights to the artwork and retain the ability to sell the pin with the set.
- If you win the bid, we’ll add the pin to your pledge for free as well.
TO BID, please make sure you are signed in (not a guest)! You can set up your login info here: https://alchemyartgroup.com/account/login
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Can anyone participate?
A: Yes, this is a public auction!
Q: Can someone win all bids?
A: No! However, we’ll offer the option of any winner to add a second meow to your pin for an additional 50% of the bid price. It will still be one pin, but the resulting pin would be slightly larger to accommodate two meows.
Q: Can I give feedback for the art process if I win?
A: We will show base pose concepts and semi-finals (before previews are released) to the winning bidder/commissioner, but this is for the purpose of checks on details (i.e., if the ear was supposed to be brown and we made it green) - it’s not meant to be a feedback process for these, unless we ask.
We are aiming to be faithful to the likeness of your beloved friend, and will do our best to do it justice. Some conceptual changes may be added (highlighting colors, etc) to make it fit with the flower/gem and overall pin.
Q: Can I sell the art?
A: No, sorry! We retain the commercial rights to our pins. If you’d like, we can have it printed for you, though, at no extra cost, so long as the bid prices are above $100.