Selections & Pricing
Hello there, merch collector! You've come to the right place to fill your treasure chests.
The breakdown below shows our releases for 2019 and 2020. We're currently re-evaluating our release schedule for 2020 due to COVID. For discount codes and more, please add your name to our mailing list!
[Note: All releases will feature one or two of our artist members, while crowdfunding campaigns will likely feature more than four. Have a favorite artist? Stay tuned and check out our member roster.]
Breakdown by Month
- January 2019: Forming Alchemy Art Group
- February 2019: The Essence of Red [Kickstarter]
- March 2019: Projects Announced
- April 2019: Succulents Series [Standard Release] & Furies [Limited Release]
- May 2019: Magic May [Standard Release] & Game of Thrones [Limited Release]
- June 2019: Echoes of Thunder (The Dragon Prince Art Anthology) [Indiegogo]
- July 2019: Prep Month for Campaigns
- August 2019: Tyrian Gazette [Indiegogo]
- September 2019: BnHA Myths [Standard Release], KyoAni Preorders [Limited Release]
- October 2019: The Great Trainer Baking Adventure [Limited Release]
- November 2019: Holiday Sale
- December 2019: Planning Month 
- January 2020: Starting our Patreon Pin Club
- February 2020: Grim Reaper (Ghostboy Co. Commission Collab)
- March 2020: Victory Road Fanbook [Postponed]
- April 2020: Ghibli Mementos Part I: The Path of Wind [Indiegogo]
- May 2020: ACNH: Isabelle's Seasons Preorders [Limited Release]
- June 2020: Celebrated 100+ Patrons [Pin Club]
- July 2020: Shipping Campaign Orders
- August 2020: Lebanon Mythology Charity Pins, The Cedar Jinn [Limited Release]
- September 2020: Harry Potter Project
- October 2020: Secret Themed Pin Line
- November 2020: Announcement to Come
- December 2020: Planning Month 
Please note that Limited Releases are shared in the Alchemy Art mailing list. :D
There are three grades that we list items by. This grading scale is most commonly applied to our enamel pins, but can also pertain to other merchandise, such as books. Some items we only ever sell as A-Grades, like our acrylic charms.
- A-Grades are standard grades. At most they will have very, very minor imperfections in the metal or they can have small dust dots.
- B-Grades can have minor deformations to the metal, small discolorations, and general imperfections such as minor scratching. These issues are never large, and can sometimes resemble normal wear-and-tear. This grade will be denoted in the stock if they are released.
- C-Grades can either have larger imperfections, such as chips in their enamel and metal, or they have a sizable number of small imperfections as compared to a B-Grade. We don't normally sell these unless there is a specific reason (dice being one exception).
Pins vary in price based on what metal we use, their size, whether they're hard or soft enamel, and if they have any specialty design elements, such as screen prints or glow-in-the-dark qualities. No pin is exactly the same, but there are some things to expect:
- Basic hard enamel pins (1.25" - 1.5"): $9 - $11
- Large hard enamel pins or small specialty pins (1.5" - 2"): $12 - $14
- Extra large enamel pins or large specialty pins (2"+): $15
- Defective pins: vary depending on defects/original pricing
Ordering en masse? Feel free to ask us about a group discount. There are also monthly discounts in our newsletter.
Please Note: Prices of old pins increase for every month they are "public". For preorders, prices are discounted 10% off of the normal list price. Afterward, they will be listed at their normal price, and from there will increase over time or will be taken down and sold as con-only pins.
- Domestic items are shipped first class (with tracking) and are processed within 4 business days of being ordered so long as there are no issues with the order and the shop isn't on a hiatus.
- International orders go out with the next large shipment (we subsidize costs internationally to offer cheaper rates, but we have to ship in batches as a result). Please check to make sure if our shop is on a hiatus, which delays orders until our return (usually we take a hiatus in between large cons or large releases so we can get enough orders at once to fulfill our quantity requirements with less wait times).
- Currently we are ARE on a semi-shop hiatus due to the coronavirus situation. We are still keeping the store open, but please allow for a few extra days to get everything processed as we'll only be in-office about 1 or 2 days a week.
- These items ship out 2-3 months after the close of preorders. Generally we aim to be faster than that if possible, but the timeline fluctuates based on when things arrive. Normally we will email once these items have projected final dates. At that time, we will allow for adjustments if anyone needs to change their shipping information.
If you have any further questions, please email us! Thank you!