Terms of Service
QUESTIONS & CONTACT:
If you need to get information about an order, correct shipping or have other inquiries, please contact us directly via email at email@example.com. We are happy to discuss custom jobs and/or requests.
We don't answer order inquiries via social media for privacy reasons. Thank you for understanding!
Up to the time of shipment (usually 24-48 hours for non-preorder items), you can request a refund so long as nothing is packaged and already in the sendout queue. Please email us your request and order number with the email you used at the time of ordering.
Preorder items: You are able to refund the costs of an item up until the closing of preorders. After that, we take a 30% fee from refunds to cover transaction fees and production costs.
Rejected Delivery: If you happen to reject delivery of an item (i.e., forget to pick it up, mistype an address, etc.), you will need to re-pay shipping costs to have it sent to you. Please double check addresses before purchasing!
Returns: We happily accept returns with a 30% restocking fee. We do not cover shipment of items back to location.
Sale Items: These are non-refundable.
By purchasing an item from our site, you agree that you are the payment method's rightful owner OR have been given expressed permission to use it. If you are a dependent, you confirm that you have been given consent from a guardian or representative to use and purchase from our site.
REQUESTS ON ORDER NOTES:
We try our very best to view and accommodate the notes left in orders, but we cannot promise everything noted. However, we will make every effort to do so.
If you have specific or urgent notes, please contact us first.
ALL packages, regardless of contents, come with tracking, which will be provided via email automatically when the order is generated. If you lose this information, feel free to email us and have it sent again.
For non-preorder and non-crowdfunded shipping timelines, please read our Selections & Pricing information. Preorder and crowdfunded timelines are based on the shipping timelines specified in their campaigns.
If your package gets lost in the mail, and it says it was delivered (or an acceptable amount of time has passed), please take your tracking number and receipt to your local post office and file a claim. We do not file these claims for you. However, please notify us immediately so we can place a hold on any items for you and/or have another package shipped to you.
If a package is damaged on delivery, it is again the duty of the recipient to file a claim on the package. Please provide us with the applicable information (photos and claim codes) and we'll work with you to replace the items.
Customs: For Canada and other countries that cross a border, the buyer is responsible for paying any fees incurred. Should you reject the package due to customs, you will not be refunded shipping costs and will need to repay them to have the package shipped again (or we will refund 50% of the original item(s)' cost).
Excluded Countries: Due to U.S. commerce law, we cannot ship to: Afghanistan, Belarus, Burundi, China, Congo, Cuba, Eritrea, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, North Korea, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Ukraine, Venezuela, Yemen, and Zimbabwe.
When something is purchased from our store, we collect information such as names, email addresses, and mailing addresses. We will never distribute this information to any outside party.
We automatically keep email addresses for communication reasons. For generic updates about projects, our email lists are only used to send information pertinent to the group and these can be opted out of at any time via email.
We run our store on Shopify (as well as other platforms such as Kickstarter, Indiegogo, Pledge Manager and BackerKit). To fulfill orders and sell products, the store(s) retain your information, which is secured and protected.
RULES & REGULATIONS
The following applies to all giveaways & contests that we host (usually on Twitter, Tumblr or Instagram). Thank you!
- No purchase is ever required to enter or win one of our group contests.
- Unless your country of origin requires optional money compensation, listed merchandise cannot be redeemed for monetary value. Digital goods are not redeemable for monetary value under any condition.
- Participation in the contest constitutes the entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to all of the rules listed, as well as the decisions of the acting group.
- At the conclusion of the entry period in the method listed, the group will draw the listed number of winners. The user must be following the accounts to win (or have fulfilled the entry criteria, providing some means of contact). Potential winners will be contacted via the social channel and asked to respond within the time frame indicated. If a potential winner does not respond, the group may select an alternate potential winner in their place at random.
- When winners are international, we abide by U.S. commerce law. We ship to all countries excluding: Afghanistan, Belarus, Burundi, China, Congo, Cuba, Eritrea, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, North Korea, Russia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Ukraine, Venezuela, Yemen, and Zimbabwe.
- The potential winners of the contest (not the giveaway) may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within seven (7) days of being notified (if necessary).
Please let us know if you have any questions! We're happy to clarify anything.